This is the 13 things tag, once again. It's going to be much shorter because I've already tackled the important stuffTagged by Indra1408
1) My favourite band is the french duo Daft Punk. They are the men (or robots?) behind Get Lucky, One more Time, Around the World and many more songs! I like how much care they put in the instrumentation. Every time you listen to one of their songs, you always notice some new detail you had never heard before about it. My biggest frustration is that, whenever I say that Daft Punk is my favourite band, people always think that they make punk music, while in reality, they make mostly electronic/dance/house music.
2) I'm a sucker for sunsets. And rainbows. And thunderstorms. And sunny skies. Ok, I just love looking at the sky.
3) I like to refer to Earth as "Sun III", based on the star it revolves to and the fact that it's the third planet counting from the center of its star. It's simpler, more logical, and doesn't sound like "Urrrrttthhhhh".
4) I also like to pretend to live in a fictional world. Not in the sense that I like to pretend to live in Middle Earth, or something, but as in this real, physical, world, is actually part of a fantasy novel or movie, and all of its rules, history, and species, were arbitrarily made up by some writer. It's the only thing that could ever possibly make me pay attention to History class, and it makes "Sun III" a lot less boring!
5) My OCEAN (Big 5) stats are Really high Opennes, Really low Conscientiousness, Moderately low Extraversion, Moderate Agreableness and High Neuroticism.
6) My biggest musical guilty pleasure
is Western Vocaloid Producer Circus-P
. I never like to talk about my unpopular opinion, but I think that his songs tend to be mediocre, kind of cliché and overly edgy, and, aside from a few exceptions, they all sound the exact same
, Even with that, though, they make excellent background noise for when I'm drawing, and I like the way he tunes Vocaloids, so I still listen to him.
7) I had nightmares after reading the Undertale Wiki description of the Genocide Run. (No, Chara, don't jumpscare me in my dreams, please! I haven't actually done it!)
8) My (actual) favourite English Vocaloid Producer is Empath-P
, also known as AkiGlancy. She's one of the few English producers whose lyrics actually make me think, she made me less afraid of Chara with her song Side Chara(cter)
, and I'm currently writing a piano arrangement for her song "A Wicked Girl and a Tin Boy".
9) I'm a sucker for the Eurovision Song Contest! I like the atmosphere of friendliness and celebration that there's during the event (despite the geopolitical drama surrounding it) and the songs which are more likely to win are also usually my favourite kinds of music, what I like to call "Costume Pop/Rock". I often think about what would happen if my favourite artists participated in the contests, and I often think that they could win!
10) I really dislike those people and artists who believe stuff like "Oh, realism equals gritty crapsack worlds with Superman being angsty just for the heck of it!" or "Oh, a singer to be authentic and relatable to young kids must be completely generic and sing without any emotion whatsoever aside from boredom!". Sadly, in this day and age they seem to be the majority of artists in the mainstream... If I continue this point it'll become a journal of its own, so I'll save my rant about these trends for next time.
11) I really like those old, slow-paced books on the lines of "Little Women" and the absolutely lovely "Anne of Green Gables".
I like how they, unlike books nowadays, take their time and describe these people's daily adventures. I find it always nice when stories don't focus on The Chosen One defeating the Big Bad with their Magic Chosen One Superpowers and Saving the World.
12) I love it when songs tell immersive, clear-cut stories about their characters. It makes it easier to empathise with them more, and it often helps making songs just better. I still do enjoy a lot more instrumental-based songs though. I wouldn't like Daft Punk so much if I didn't!
13) I want to watch Tommy Wiseau's The Room
before I die. I just want to see everything that could go wrong in a movie, so that I can appreciate better what most mainstream movies do right. Plus, it seems a lot of fun, even though I'll never be able to force my parents to watch it because I don't think there's an Italian dubbing, and if it were there, it would likely be too good and ruin the original's bad acting!Indra's Questions:1) What's your favorite part about
Earth Sun III?
Almost everything about Sun III is amazing, especially the fact that it's suitable for life.2) Do you like stories?
As long as they aren't too gritty and edgy. But even then, this comes from someone whose favourite movie is about an edgy superhero and whose second favourite book is 1984...
I guess I don't like stories which are gritty and edgy just for the sake of it.3) Do you know who I AM?
We never know who others are. When we are with others, we're always putting on a facade and playing a character, so the real us is invisible to others. I got this from a guy we study in the 8th grade of Middle School. 4) Favorite fantasy world?
The one from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,
even if it features the demolition of Sun III.
Wait a sec, I just realized something: both my favourite book saga (that one) and my favourite album of all time (The Rise and Fall of iggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
) are in some way about the Apocalypse and Space, have really long names and I received them as gifts in my 15th birthday last year. What a coincidence...
5) Do you have a life outside the web?
Luckily, I do!6) Do you know God?
No, I've never had the pleasure to meet Him, and I honestly hope to get to know Him as late as possible.7) Jim Carrey or Robin Williams?
Robin Williams wasn't in my favourite Christmas movie, so...8) Have you ever done a selfless deed
I've given my homework to my classmates a lot of times. Does that count?9) if I told you to follow your dreams what would you do?
I'd continue doing what I do usually: following my dreams!10) Who do you want to be?
I'd love to draw as a profession. Especially, one of my biggest dreams is to design an album cover!11) Are you happy with your life?
Oh, I couldn't be happier!12) If you only had a year to live, what would you do?
I'd do everything that's on my bucket list, starting from eating a brain and ending with publishing an EP, and I'd watch the ESC live, even if it's in North Korea.13) What do you want to be remembered as after you die?
I want to be remembered as a decent friend, daughter and artist!MY QUESTIONS:
1) What's the weirdest piece of media you've ever seen/read/watched/heard/played?
2) What are the most important things in your bucket list?
3) World War III is announced. How do you react?
4) Friends, Family or Carreer?
5) In a song, do you value more the lyrics or the music?
6) Have you ever considered yourself a fan of something you've never actually played/seen/heard/read just because of the things surrounding it?
7) Truth or Dare?
8) Best and worst tropes in fiction (please don't mention the Mary Sue)?
9) What's your favourite yearly event/holiday?
10) What's your favourite fairytale?
11) The answer's 42. What's the question? (sorry, I ran out of ideas)
12) Are you a cat or a dog person?
13) Have you ever made an OC? If yes, who's your favourite one?
I'm tagging the01angel